The Slightest Twisting or Perversion of That Which Is Principle…
Truth eternally flows like water; it will forever carve a path through the darkest lies of the evil and wicked.
Truth never casts a shadow; the freest child of God on Urantia (Earth) is the one who no longer hides behind not even the slightest shadow cast by a hair’s turning.
The more you argue for a beLIEf you hold forth as “truth,” the less truth the defense of that argument contains.
TRUTH needs no defense; it is transparent and stands eternally free of hidden intentions, agendas, prejudices and attempts at domination over the thought-emotions of fellow children of God. Truth unifies; beLIEfs–falsehoods divide.
–Timothy Ray Walls 2021
The Premeditation of Committing Falsehoods Leads to Great Inner Anxiety
On Living a Principled Life…
I can say to you, in truth, that along my life path journey, I began to learn how to live a principled life.
Prior to thirty years of age, I did not lack in morals, but was not a very principled person, because I did not understand what principles were, let alone how to live a principled life.
I bore witness to so many acts of wrong thinking and evil doing, while I was growing into young adulthood. I was so very and greatly fortunate to have a strong moral teacher, my grandmother. I look back and know that she was my lifeline and my personal savior–my teacher, by example, of all that is true, good, and beautiful in my beginning experiences in the “bio-suit.
My grandmother was the most moral person I have ever known, while living out this extremely short and preparatory life path of experience. She was also living a principled life to some degree, but she had no concept of what principle means.
Thus, my learning about the definition and meaning of a word, “principle,” which word was a complete stranger in the land into which my bio-suit was born, had to wait upon my second introduction, and acceptance of, The Urantia Book. (I rejected the first introduction.)
In the very first revelatory document – Paper 1 – The Universal Father, you are introduced to the Paradise Father of ALL creation. And what a beautiful introduction to our Paradise Father it is! The first paragraph reads, as follows:
1:0.1 (21.1) THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: “You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain.” Only the concept of the Universal Father — one God in the place of many gods — enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.
And therein begins your journey through the next 2097 pages into learning how to incorporate principles into your thought-processes, how to begin to daily live a life based on principled living–how to become a personality of “living principles” and the “true character” “spiritual values” of truth, beauty and goodness.
Law is Life Itself…
There are no more important principles, relating to hue-man conduct found in The Urantia Book than the ones which follow:
48:6.33 (Editor’s Note: I am arbitrarily separating these sentences and numbering them. This makes it easier to comprehend the truth in each sentence. I have also added emphasis to some words.)
- Law is life itself and not the rules of its conduct.
- Evil is a transgression of law, not a violation of the rules of conduct pertaining to life, which is the law.
- Falsehood is not a matter of narration technique but something premeditated as a perversion of truth.
- The creation of new pictures out of old facts, the restatement of parental life in the lives of offspring—these are the artistic triumphs of truth.
- The shadow of a hair’s turning, premeditated for an untrue purpose, the slightest twisting or perversion of that which is principle—these constitute falseness.
- But the fetish of factualized truth, fossilized truth, the iron band of so-called unchanging truth, holds one blindly in a closed circle of cold fact.
- One can be technically right as to fact and everlastingly wrong in the truth.
1. Law is Life Itself and Not the Rules of Its Conduct.
Life itself IS the law. This law issues from the presence of the Universal Father–the First Source and Center on Paradise; life is the law of the Universe of universes. This is the First Law. By our Paradise Father’s decree, no one has the right to dominate and control the free will choosing of another child of God, let alone take the life of another child of God, whose very life itself IS the law; there is no exception to this First Law, which is inclusive of the lowest orders to the highest orders of the children of God throughout the Universe of universes.
2. Evil is a Transgression of Law, not a violation of the rules of conduct pertaining to life, which is the law.
The transgression of life itself is evil. Every time any child of God asserts his will over the will of another child of God, it is evil. The child, still in its infancy, early on learns that if he and she asserts his and her will strongly enough to get what he and she wants, and this behavior is not corrected to include sharing with other children, this may easily become an addiction to power-control over others.
This not only becomes a life-long addiction, it may more easily lead to extreme selfish behavior–sociopathic, narcissistic, psychopathic–a life of increasing criminality, and eventually murder, whether committed directly, or by proxy.
Life itself is the law; free will choice is the universal directive–the First Law governing individual and group conduct throughout the Universe of universes. Therefore, the abrogation of another’s free will choosing is a violation of the law of life itself–a violation of the First Law, emanating from the Paradise Father – Universe Father–the First Source and Center of ALL life, whose eternal home is Paradise–the stationary geographical center of all Universe reality.
3. Falsehood is not a matter of narration technique but something premeditated as a perversion of truth.
BeLIEf is the narration technique. The whole of hue-man civilization is engaged in beLIEf-narration as the direct technique of private inner communication with the self and verbally with fellow children of God.
BeLIEfs easily become emotionally and intellectually fixed–creating the matrix of self-imprisonment and self-deception.
All beLIEfs which fall short of the Fatherhood of God and the fraternalhood of hue-mankind are falsehoods (both un-premeditated and pre-meditated); all falsehoods are made up, containing lies and half-truths intended to both unconsciously and consciously deceive the mortal animal self and the evolving morontial soul.
A beLIEf is true to the extent that it becomes–evolving toward the indwelling divine spirit – The Thought Adjuster– it is fluid–bendable–moldable–changeable–ascending inward and upward–Godward; the moment it becomes fluid it rises to the level of “living faith” and whether subconscious or conscious is contacting the divine presence of the indwelling Thought Adjuster.
4. The creation of new pictures out of old facts, the restatement of parental life in the lives of offspring—these are the artistic triumphs of truth.
The Nuclear family and “artistic triumphs of truth.” When parents preserve the best–most truth values that the nuclear family and its intrafamilial relationships have to teach plus allowing and encouraging the child to develop his and her natural talents, in my perception, these are the “artistic triumphs of truth.”
The teaching, by example, of principled living, which leads to the child making his and her first moral decision to embrace unselfish thinking and subsequent unselfish behavior toward others, inevitably leads to the discovery of that one’s inner connection to deity, which instantly arrives to indwell the hue-man mind.
Contrast this wise approach of parents who teach values and encourage the development of the child’s natural talents with the parents, who see their children as “property,” who do not teach the wise traditions of past ancestors and culture, who do not teach principles of living, and who neither encourage nor allow the child to pursue his and her natural talents.
- Which child will likely grow up to have a more balanced character?
5. The shadow of a hair’s turning, premeditated for an untrue purpose, the slightest twisting or perversion of that which is principle—these constitute falseness.
- You read The Urantia Book’s definition of falseness, above. But how do you interpret “falseness?”
- In a court of law proceedings where an individual is accused of committing a crime, “motive,” “intention,” and premeditation are all considered.
Motive is that state of mind that prompts a person to develop an intention. The motive in other words is represented as an unexpressed intention. Motive is dealt with as a clue or the underlying cause to the intention. A person’s motive can be inferred by analyzing various factors that contributed to the commission of the offence.
Thus, the Motives are –
- A state of mind that accelerates or gives rise to intention.
- An unexpressed intention.
- An instigation to gear up the intention.
- A clue or the reason or the thought behind the intention.
- Not essentially there in a Criminal Case.
- Irrelevant to prove someone guilty, but relevant on the question of intention.
- Where there is the presence of circumstantial proof, the absence of
- Motive may result as a favorable condition for the accused, but in case direct evidence is present, the motive becomes immaterial.
Intention means a fixed or premeditated purpose to reach the desired objective. It reflects that the person is actively or consciously planning his conduct so as to achieve the meditated event. In simple words, the intention is the purpose with which an act is done.
- A premeditated purpose.
- An immediate mental state of a person committing crime.
- The conscious planning of an event.
- The purpose of committing an act.
- A “sine qua non” (Without which, not – “Without (something), (something else) won’t be possible.) of an offence.
- One of the two most prominent parameters to hold someone guilty for a crime.
Source: The Webster Law Office
6. But the fetish of factualized truth, fossilized truth, the iron band of so-called unchanging truth, holds one blindly in a closed circle of cold fact.
In this sentence construct, the author is conveying a deeper and more subtle perspective.
A hue-man child of God may hold out any thought-emotion as “fact,” provided he and she collect sufficient data to back up the claim of it being a “fact.”
The whole of hue-man history is built upon its continually being rewritten to satisfy the domination a few evil-minded men and women in assumed positions of authority.
The rewritten history, although consisting largely of distortions of truths, half-truths and outright lies, is held out to the masses as “fact.”
Such facts are “anecdotal” and “traditional;” they become the “the fetish of factualized truth, fossilized truth, the iron band of so-called unchanging truth,” which holds one blindly in a closed circle of cold fact.
- Are YOU living out a life wherein factualized truth–fossilized truth–is holding YOU blindly in a closed circle of “cold fact?”
- Are YOU “truly free” to let go of every beLIEf that you may progressively ascend inward and upward into YOUR Thought Adjuster’s ever expanding “light of truth?”
7. One can be technically right as to fact and everlastingly wrong in the truth.
Recently, I found an article where the writer asked the questions:
- Could whole Universe be created out of mathematics?
- Is mathematics the language of the Universe?
My immediate reaction was that it’s easy to ask godless secular questions based on a godless secular theory of evolution.
And immediately, I asked myself the following:
- Does Absolute Thought include the possibility of an Absolute Mathematics (Absolute Science) which Absolute Thought creates mental beings who acting upon this Absolute Thought inherently have the knowing power to mathematically create the material galaxies, stars and planets upon the time-space tapestry of this Absolute Thought in the Absolute Spirit Mind of God?
- Which came first?
- the mathematics?
- or the mathematician?
- Which came first?
- the Absolute Mathematics?
- or the Absolute Mathematician?
Living the Principled Life…
Could I encourage you to daily begin doing one new thing, it would be to begin learning how to live a life based on “principled living.”
Memorizing principles is the means by which you learn to lift that conceptual principle off of its location in a book, an audio podcast, or a video, and internalize it, so that it becomes a living experience within YOU.
The importance of doing this, at any age, is learning the four (4) step process of:
- Discipline the mortal animal self.
- Direct the self, inward and upward, to be guided–led by our Father’s indwelling divine spirit-presence – The Thought Adjuster.
- Attain to mastery over the mortal animal self.
In the coming articles, we will go deeper into using this four-step process.